Sungenia Solar Solutions has loved helping our solar community grow throughout San Diego County.
We strive to maintain lasting friendships through 100% customer satisfaction.
Please help us continue that growth by sharing your Sungenia experiences with family and friends.
Whether you are an existing Sungenia customer, new to solar, new to Sungenia, or an existing solar system household, our team has many customized solar system services to help satisfy your solar energy needs.
The 26% Solar Tax Credit (ITC) has been Extended!
Great News for Solar in 2021!
Now is a great time to invest in solar and take advantage of the federal solar investment tax credit. Read our blog for more information.
Solar Referrals, Maintenance & Cleaning
Sungenia Solar System Benefits for New solar system installations or current solar system upgrades.
When installing or upgrading a solar system our chief concerns are strength, longevity, waterproofing, and aesthetics. For that reason, all of our roof installations mount directly to the roof joists, using solar-industry best flashing, mounting, and waterproofing techniques. We offer a 10-year warranty against roof leaks and guarantee you’ll be happy with the end results.
What to Expect Once Going Solar:
- Sungenia will review your energy needs to determine the size and type of solar system for your household.
- Installation site survey by Team Sungenia.
- Sungenia uses 3D model design tools to custom-design a solar system to fit your needs.
- Team Sungenia will send you a detailed proposal and available financing options.
- We gain all project permits and approvals from the city or applicable jurisdiction.
- Team Sungenia installs your custom solar system
- The city solar inspection and contacts SDG&E for permission to operate.
- Sungenia will provide a customer orientation, system walkthrough, and overview of system monitoring.
Solar System Installation Types:
- Composition Shingle
- Concrete Spanish or Flat Tile Roofs
- Clay or Stacked Tile
- Flat Roofs
- Ground Mount Systems
- New Home Construction or Home Remodel
Upgrades & State-of-the-Art Technology:
- SolarEdge PV System & Products
- Energy Management System
- Optimizers & Microinverters
- System Monitoring
- High Quality Solar Panels
- Energy Storage
Now is a Great Time to Invest in Solar!
Solar power energy is a popular clean, renewable energy source that is growing in popularity, demand, and usage. “Going Solar” has a multitude of benefits including:
- Decreasing the reliance on fossil fuels for energy production
- Reducing carbon footprints
- Cutting down on air pollution
- Increasing your home or property value
- Saving money by reducing or eliminating electric bills
- Helping your local economy and creating solar jobs
Solar Panel Maintenance and Cleaning – Additional Sungenia Solar System Services
Sungenia recommends regular solar system inspections every six months. This is to ensure that your system is free of damage, weathering, corrosion, and has secure wiring. All of Sungenia’s systems include lifetime monitoring and our team will always notify you of any issues. Contact us with any questions or if support is needed.
Solar panels can get dirty over time which can lead to a decrease in production. Luckily PV modules do not need much cleaning and when they do you can follow our panel cleaning guidelines or Sungenia can refer you to a trusted local window cleaning or specialized solar panel cleaning company to clean them for you.
Contact us with any questions or for some honest advice.
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
Why Sungenia? You will not find a lower price or better quality workmanship… guaranteed!
Sungenia works with local San Diego companies, such as construction and real estate, to help people go solar.
- A Referral-based Business
- Turn-key System
- Custom Designs
- We Do More
- Rapid Turnaround
- Successful Inspections
- Highest Quality Equipment
- Made in the USA
- Daily Monitoring
We turn friends into customers and customers into friends.
We will NEVER sell you more solar panels or equipment than you need!
Rest assured that the friends, neighbors and family members you refer will have systems designed using the latest in high-efficiency solar components. Their finished projects will look as if you’d taken the time and care to do it yourself. We will never sell more solar panels or equipment than needed and your referrals will not find a lower price, or better quality workmanship – guaranteed!
Sungenia is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor with a Class B license #998985. We are covered by Workman’s Compensation and offer more-than-competitive wages and benefits to our employees. That, and our experience in all types of construction, qualifies us to work on anything your home may need.